Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving Decor

So the boyfriend and I had a couple friends over for a Vegetarian Thanksgiving... it tasted so much better than it sounds! We had the most amazing French Onion Soup I have ever tasted, compliments of Linda. We also had Tofurkey, mashed potatoes, green beans with fried onions and mushrooms, and sweet potatoes with cranberries and pecans. Of course, we had apple pie and vanilla ice cream for dessert. Below are the pictures of the table decor I put together at the last minute... literally. I went to set the table, it looked bare, so threw some things together. I found a bag of beans in the cabinet, put them in small juice glasses, then added tealight candles. Centerpiece, done. I then went in the backyard (with a flashlight looking totally rediculous) to find some leaves, wrote our names on the back, and tied with cooking string. Place Cards, done. And finally, I felt the wine glasses just needed a little extra touch, so I tied that same cooking string into little bows on the stem. Girly Bows, done. I was really quite proud. Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving! Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment