Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day III

It's finally Valentine's Day! Happy Valentine's Day to my very special valentine, Daniel. I love you lots! As I said before, I have the day off (YAY!) and I plan to spend every moment possible with my absolutely awesome and superbly sweet boyfriend. Normally we only get to spend weekends (late Friday through early Sunday) together, so a Monday off is a real treat! In the plans for today: straberries dipped in chocolate. Below is my Valentine's Day card for this year which I made using one of the heart stamps from my Simply Said stamp set from Stampin' Up!. Also pictured is a matching milk carton filled with goodies. I love that an absurd amount of chocolate is totally okay on Valentine's Day! I also love (as I mentioned before) that on this day each year it is totally okay for me to want to cuddle and say "I love you" every moment of the day! Yay for oversharing love! Happy Valentine's Day and happy crafting!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment