Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! Since I liked using patterned paper so much on the Dragonfly Birthday Card, I decided to use the same design for my Mother's Day cards. Honestly, I didn't have time to design a different card... but I did use a different patterned paper! I think flowers are quite fitting for Mother's Day.


Shout Out to my Mom: My mom is awesome. She's always been awesome... super involved and supportive of everything I've ever done. And even as an adult, she takes such good care of me... This week, I woke up in the middle of the night with aweful back pain. She took me to the emergency room where we spent the morning (obviously without sleep) before heading home to get ready for work. I worked a 6 hour day and came home early, but my mom worked a 10 hour day! Like I said, she's awesome.

I will post some of the Mother's Day cards I have made in past years over the course of the week. Happy Mother's Day and happy crafting!

Ashley





No comments:

Post a Comment