Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Grad Party 2011

Last weekend was another graduation party, but this time I got to host it... YAY! My friend Erit graduated with a Masters of Urban and Regional Planning from UCI. Congratulations, Erit! Below are some pictures from the event.



UCI's school colors are navy blue and gold, so we ended up with a navy blue and white polka-dot theme... Don't ask me how that happened, I think I just like polka-dots. Above are the banner I hung over the dessert table, as well as the tissue paper poms I made. I will have to post a tutorial for the poms later.



Above are the water bottle labels I made (I know they look like a lot of work, but I completed that project, start to finish, in less than 20 minutes at about 10:30pm). They are so super easy. I'll have to do a tutorial for those later, too. I also made food labels that matched the banner and water bottes.



And for dessert, I made my usual chocolate graduation caps. What would a graduation party be without my chocolate graduation caps? (Not fun at all, I tell you!) Oh, and of course I made chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. What would a party be without my cream cheese frosting? (Well now it's just not worth attending!) And while I'm on a tutorial kick, I'll have to make a tutorial for these, too... I don't know which is easier, the chocolate graduation caps or the water bottle labels... both are pretty darn simple.


 And what would a blog post about a graduation party be without pictures of the graduate? Above is Erit. Again, Congratulations, Erit! I had the mustaches out once again, but this time I added the eyeglasses... Too fun! What would a party be without eyeglasses and mustaches, you say? (I think you know the answer.) Happy crafting, happy partying, and congratulations to all the 2011 graduates!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment