Friday, July 29, 2011

Navy Pennant Banner

So I searched and searched and searched for navy and white striped fabric and could not find what I wanted... Then I went to IKEA. Did you know IKEA has fabric? Well, they do. And they are awesome. Of course I squealed when I found it. I plan on using the bulk of the navy and white striped fabric as a backdrop for pictures (props to be posted later), but also wanted a banner to hang over the food tables. Below is the banner I created.

 

I'm using a lot of thick twine to create knots, so that's what these pennants are strung on. This banner will be hung over a table with a solid navy blue table cloth, so I'm hoping it will pop nicely. Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Those ended up adorable! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that fabric! I was wondering, if the fabric a little thicker feeling?

    ReplyDelete