Friday, July 1, 2011

Yep, I'm Still Obsessed

So in making my summer birthday cards, I thought I'd pull out the old Chic Boutique stamp set and see if I'm still as obsessed as I was the last time I used it (see here, here, and here)... I DEFINITELY am! And I hadn't used the Eiffel Tower stamp yet, so that was a must. I made this card for my cousin, Katrina, and my friend, Erit. Remember Erit's graduation party? Their birthdays are in August and September, so I'm way ahead of the game. Happy Birthday, Katrina and Erit!



To Make: I used black cardstock, cream cardstock, fancy gold floral patterned paper in blue (left over from some old thank you cards I had), black ribbon, and Chic Boutique stamp set from Stampin Up!

GIVEAWAY REMINDER: Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY to win 10 custom handmade cards! Giveaway ends on Thurs. July 7, 2011 at 7:11pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment