Monday, August 15, 2011

Classroom Planning

I'll be using one plan book for both 7th Grade and 8th Grade this year. My classroom is mostly apple themed, so I'll be color-coding the two grade levels green and red. I'll place one green and one red file folder in my plan book to separate the two grade levels, as well house the course calendars for each grade levels.




To Make:
1/2" Binder
File Folders
Lesson Plan Pages ( I can't figure out how to link mine... will do once I figure it out)

Happy organizing!

4 comments:

  1. Look at this girl's blog name! hehe!
    www.cardigansandcurriculum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I'm taking over your popular posts area ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lettering Delights: Scrap Sister

    I seriously use this font on everything!

    http://www.letteringdelights.com/bundle:card_cafe_ultimate_card_kit-8985.html

    ReplyDelete