Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I'm a Versatile Blogger!

Mrs. Wyand over at Keeping It True in K-1-2 awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award! YAY, me! I'm not going to lie. I feel really cool right now.

So after accepting this award, I do the following:
  • Thank the person who gave me the award and link back to them in my post.
  • Share seven things about myself.
  • Pass this award on to fifteen recently discovered blogs.
Thanks so much, Mrs. Wyand!

Seven Things About Me:
  1. I love to craft. Just in case you didn't already figure that one out.
  2. I love to bake. Especially cheesecake. I have a thing for cheese, too.
  3. I am fascinated with culture and language. If I had the option, I would live everywhere once. And be multilingual. REALLY multilingual. For now, I just read books about other cultures. I'm on sort of a Middle Eastern Women kick right now.
  4. I originally went to school to become an elementary teacher, but found myself teaching middle school science last year. I'm starting to love that, too. Middle Schoolers say funny and rediculous things, just like Kindergarteners!
  5. I am obsessed with matching. And straight lines. I get giddy when I drive past farming. Oh, and I am obsessed with alphabetizing. I will list several things verbally in a sentence and alphabatize them in my head before saying them. My to-do lists are alphabatized, too.
  6. I definitely have a thing for the outdoors. I love to be active. I had a back injury not too long ago that prevented me from doing much by way of activity, so now that I'm better, I just want to run. As if to make up for lost miles or something. And I do yoga, too.
  7. I hate technology. Hate is a strong word. Technology frustrates me. I always think that it's going to be so cool! I get excited to do things that I think I can do, but then it never works for me. Everything I touch turns to broken!
Fifteen Blogs I've Recently Discovered:
  1. Confessions of a Stamp Addict {Great Stampin' Up Ideas}
  2. Craftaholics Anonymous {I think we could all use a little CA.}
  3. Fat Girl Trapped in a Skinny Body {Yumm. That's all that needs to be said.}
  4. Kate Noelle Photography {Friend from High School. GORGEOUS shots.}
  5. Miss Kindergarten {My real life BFF. She's kind of amazing.}
  6. Ms. M's Blog {My BFF's BBFF. Great for EL ideas.}
  7. My Science Lessons {Fabulous Science Ideas. I use a lot of her lessons.}
  8. My Yellow Sandbox {Cutest Hairstyles Ever}
  9. P is for Party {Great Party Ideas}
  10. Science Fix {More Science. Great Hands-On Labs.}
  11. Steve Spangler's Blog {Go-To Science Guy. Great for ALL ages.}
  12. Target Treasures {My BFF and I are somewhat obsessed with Target.}
  13. Walnut Paperie {Friend from Work. AMAZING stationary. AMAZING.}
  14. Wedding Wire {Great Inspiration Boards and Party Ideas}
  15. Young and Crafty {I especially love her Decor Ideas.}
Okay. So go check out all of these amazing blogs! And come back on Thursday for a GIVEAWAY! It's going to RULE! Ha. {You'll get the joke if you come back on Thursday.}

Happy Blogging and Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I love all your cute cards & blog too. :)

    Ms. M
    Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ashley!! I'm so flattered to make your list!
    happy crafting,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete