Thursday, February 16, 2012

Eat Your Heart Out

Okay. I admit it. I tend to go a bit over board when it comes to themes. I just can't help it! For Valentine's Day, Daniel was such a trooper and let me cook for him all day (he's normally head chef).

For Breakfast: heart-shaped pancakes, heart-shaped strawberries, yogurt




For Lunch: broiled caprese salad sandwich, heart-shaped tomato



I told you I go over board! For dinner I dropped the heart theme and just went for yummy: honey-soy glazed salmon, veggies, rosemary-garlic bread. Of course, I made Daniel's favorite dessert, creme brulee. Like I said, yummy. I hope you all enjoyed Valentine's Day!

Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. I am one of your followers. I love your cards. I have awarded you the Leibster Award. Come to my blog to get it.

    ReplyDelete